We are looking for a competent and well-established Chartered Accountant (C.A) with a robust experience of at least 12 years in various functions pertaining corporate accountancy.
He/she will be assigned work on a per-project basis and will also be paid accordingly. The focus of each project will be standard tasks that a C.A. can expect from a corporate financial environment. The goal here, will be to ensure that aspects such as transactions, tax payment, auditing and financial advising are taken care of in a timely and systematic manner.
Ideal Liaisoning expects that the C.A should possess insightful knowledge and a hands-on experience in dealing with the relevant matters.
- Auditing internal accounting systems and processes
- Standard accounting practices i.e. maintaining quarterly and yearly annual records
- Preparing monthly financial reports
- Managing taxation and related aspects
- Monitor and control costs for resources related to various projects
- Has work experience of more than a decade as a full-fledged Chartered Accountant
- Has hands-on experience in optimizing costs for medium to large projects
- Has worked in a corporate environment
- An eye for detail in an accounting context
- Possesses standard professional qualities like personal accountability, professional demeanour and critical thinking