At Ideal Liaisoning, we are looking for an experienced and competent electrical consultant with more than 12 years of experience, who can ensure a flawless electrical supply to structural establishments. The main task would be to design, implement and maintain power supply infrastructure in the said establishments.
The candidate should show at least some degree of practical experience. However, an experience in commercial establishments and complex buildings would be highly recommendable.
The electrical consultant should also be able to work in tandem with other professionals such as architects and structural engineers and thus maintain the flow of steady stream of cooperation.
- Developing systems for electrical control.
- Testing and developing electrical systems before full-fledged deployment Use the various electrical control system modules for carrying out engineering operations.
- Communicate with the equipment suppliers/vendors and discuss regarding the equipment models, costs and other related issues.
- Applying safety standards to various electrical equipment such as inverters, generators, transformers and switchgears.
- Should be very particular about electrical safety for humans.
- Should also be careful that there is no electrical overload for the various electrical devices on the site.
- Should be able to come up solutions in cases of slightly adverse conditions where supplying power can be challenging.
- Should be able to communicate clearly and concisely with other related professionals such as engineers and vendors.