Structural engineering has literally laid the foundations for building the human civilization. An RCC or a structural engineer specialising in laying the foundations of a building plays the central role in any civil engineering project. As our business expands, we plan to hire more RCC consultants who can perform difficult task of foundation laying responsibly. We require an experienced RCC engineer with more than 12 years of experience.
Their job would generally involve planning, directing, supervising and consulting with our clients for all sorts of base laying structural engineering tasks. This position involves being very detail-oriented and direct. Apart from technical skills, the candidate is also supposed to possess excellent communication skills.
- Carry out property inspections in order to evaluate the condition of the building foundations.
- Use CAD (Computer Aided Software) to design the various modules that go into building relevant structures.
- Cooperate and collaborate with other construction-related professionals like architects and engineers.
- Convince authorities and obtain regulations approvals for planning and/or building.
- Calculate the various variables involved in the construction process such as pressure, stress and load etc.
- Keep an eye on work undertaken by the contractor to make sure that the structure is technically sound.
- Be meticulous about fine details involved in structural foundation engineering.
- Be direct in communication to point out discrepancies in the construction to the contractor.
- Should be able to maintain long-term focus on a project.
- Have attention to detail while also maintaining a holistic approach towards the project.